Job Opportunities at The Springs
Seasonal Sales Assistant – Card Factory
For a Christmas well spent, join our team this Christmas and help our customers celebrate life’s moments.
Card Factory makes celebrating life’s moments special and accessible for everyone – they are united by this purpose. They are preparing for the busiest time of the year by recruiting Seasonal Sales Assistants on fixed-term contracts.
Store Location: Leeds Thorpe Park Retail Park
Hours Available: 12 hours / 6 vacancies
Contract End Date: 31st December 2023
For more information and to apply, please visit: https://jobsearch.cfjobs.co.uk/jobs/job/Seasonal-Sales-Assistant/20444
Caballero Lounge – Various Roles:
- Assistant Manager
- Head Chef
- Sous Chef
- Front of House Supervisor
For more information and to apply please visit: https://jobs.thelounges.co.uk/job-search/?JobTitle=&postcodeFilter=LS15+8GG&radiusFilter=5&submitFilter=SEARCH
Stylist / Apprentice – Room 97
Looking for an exciting new challenge? Join the team!
Room 97 are currently looking for professional and passionate stylists and apprentices to join us at our salons at The Springs.
To join their award-winning salons get in touch now!
Sales Assistant – Mountain Warehouse
Employment type: Part-time
Salary: Chain: £5.28 – £10.42
Hours: 8 + overtime
About the role
Our Sales Assistants are the key people in our stores; the first point of contact with our customers. You’ll be an important part of the store team!
Your day will involve
- Customer Service; creating a great shopping experience
- Replenishing the store
- Visual standards
- Learning, developing and sharing your product knowledge
- Being a Brand Ambassador!
For more information and to apply please visit: https://careers.mountainwarehouse.com/VacancyInformation.aspx?VId=33160
Floor Manager – River Island
We’re a much-loved brand with an exciting future. Our Islanders are a diverse bunch of bright, talented people who love working together – and are proud of the work they do. Progression here can take you in all kinds of directions.
This is what a career at River Island is like. And this is where yours starts.
We’re looking for…
- Previous experience at Floor Manager level or be an experienced Supervisor/ Team Leader looking for your next step up
- You may also be a small Store/Deputy Manager looking to move into a larger turnover environment
- Have a good understanding of the latest trends and our competitors
- Have good leadership skills
- Have experience in VM
- Have experience in analysing reports and making commercial decision
- Be able to work on your own initiative
- Be a great communicator and be able to engage your team
- Be passionate about delivering a world class experience to our customers
- Ability to make decisions, problem solve and take accountability with good planning skills
For more information and to apply please visit: https://riverislandsm.pinpointhq.com/en/postings/447226ab-1409-4216-8aff-2f3cc6776027
Store Manager – The Works
Salary from: £22,196 per year
Permanent Full Time Position (40 hours)
As a Store Manager, you’ll spend a lot of time on the shop floor, working alongside your team driving commerciality and setting the pace. You’ll showcase an inspirational customer experience by creating moments that matter with our customers. You’ll be passionate about recruiting and creating an inclusive team, supporting them to succeed and developing them to reach their potential. You’ll know how to have fun, and not take yourself too seriously, after all having fun is part of our DNA! You’ll lead from the front, and love running your store as if it was your own!
Whilst you’ll experience the thrill of hitting targets, solving problems and reaching your potential, We can’t promise it will be easy, and it can sometimes be challenging. But we know you’ll love our products, leading our fun and unique family of colleagues in our Crafty, Caring and Can-do culture.
For more information and to apply, please visit: https://theworks.jobs/jobs/store-manager-in-leeds.6493