Planning Your Visit – 12th April 2021 onwards
Following the latest government guidance, The Springs is now open for non-essential shopping. The following retailers are operating while our food operators will be offering click and collect/ takeaway services and some outdoor seated dining options:
- Gino D’acampo: Outdoor dining bookings available online , Click and collect, delivery via 2go
- Nando’s: Click and collect as well as limited outdoor dining.
- Burger Priest: Call and collect, delivery via Just Eat, take away service and limited outdoor dining.
- Caffe Nero: Take away only, click and collect and delivery via Uber Eats
- Costa Coffee: open for click and collect and delivery via Uber Eats
- Krispy Kreme: open for click and collect and delivery via Uber Eats, Just Eat and Deliveroo
- Humpit Hummus: Open as normal – take away
Our site teams are available to help visitors with any questions they may have.
To help keep you and our teams safe we’ve introduced a few safety measures we’d like you to be aware of ahead of your visit.
RULE OF 6
When meeting friends and family you do not live with you must not meet in a group of more than 6, indoors or outdoors. Visit the Government website for more info. You should maintain social distancing from anyone not in your household or support bubble.
Please wear your face covering onsite. Visit the Government website for more on face coverings. Exemptions: children under 11 and those with disabilities or certain health conditions, such as respiratory or cognitive impairments that make it difficult for them to wear a face covering.
Please check individual opening times before visiting as they might have changed. More information and new opening hours can be seen when clicked on the links below.