1. In the Harry Potter series, what is Hagrid’s first name?
2. Name the illustrator of the Winnie the Pooh series by A.A. Milne.
3. What job does Asterix’s best friend Obelix have?
Menhir Delivery Man
4. In the Hunger Games trilogy what is Katniss Everdeen called?
5. What classic novel has the opening line: “It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife”.
Pride & Prejudice
6. What is the name of Dennis the Menace’s dog?
7. What spread does Paddington Bear love on his toast?
8. In Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White what species of animal is Wilbur?
9. What does the Gruffalo have on the end of his nose?
A poisonous wart
10. In The Jungle Book what family of animals adopts Mowgli?