Following the latest Government Covid-19 update, further stores are now open at The Springs and we look forward to welcoming you back. Please note that some stores are currently operating reduced opening hours therefore please check with individual stores on their opening times before visiting.
Stores open include:
- Caffè Nero – Takeaway and sit in
- Costa (Next) – Sit in area now open
- Room 97 Creative Hairdressing – For bookings
- Puttstars – For opening times and pre-bookings
- Nando’s – Click & collect and dine in
- Gino D’Acampo – Click & collect and dine in
- Humpit Hummus
- Krispy Kremes
- The Entertainer
- The Works
- River Island
- Mountain Warehouse
- Card Factory
- JD Sports
- TK Maxx
- Pure Gym
In line with the latest Government guidance on social distancing, we ask that you please observe the following measures during your visit to The Springs:
- Maintain a distance of at least 2 metres from anyone
- Do not shake hands
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue if you cough or sneeze (or use your sleeve)
- Observe the social distancing visual cues and signage throughout The Springs
- Be mindful of and respectful to our staff and customers at all times
We have also increased cleaning and all touch points within The Springs to ensure the safety of staff and visitors to The Springs.
The safety of our customers and staff is our number one priority. In line with government guidelines, visitors to The Springs will be required to wear mandatory face coverings in all stores. Some exemptions do apply with additional needs.
We would like to thank all our guests for their ongoing support and understanding.
You can find out more on Government Guidance on face coverings here: https://bit.ly/2CLNLEB.
Any further updates will be posted on our social media pages and website.